Licences - UK

Am I able to hire a car if I only have a paper copy of my licence?
If your paper license is the old style then you can still hire a car as long as the license itself is still valid. If you only have the paper part of a new ...
Mon, 19 Feb, 2018 at 12:33 PM
I have just passed my driving test, am I able to hire a car in the UK or Europe?
No, no matter how old you are, you must have held a full driving licence for at least 12 months to be able to hire a rental vehicle.
Mon, 19 Feb, 2018 at 12:34 PM
Will my overseas licence be accepted in the UK & Europe?
Yes it will. As long as you have held a full valid licence for a minimum of 1 year, you will be able to drive within the UK & Europe.
Mon, 19 Feb, 2018 at 12:37 PM
My UK licence still has my old address on it. What should I do?
If your driving licence does not show your current address you must also provide proof of your current address. This could be in the form of a current credi...
Mon, 19 Feb, 2018 at 12:38 PM
I have penalty points on my licence, can I still hire a vehicle in the UK?
Driving endorsements (or penalty points) will affect the insurance cost of your rental. Our rental companies have different policies on endorsements and pen...
Mon, 19 Feb, 2018 at 12:46 PM