You must provide an open and current license in English.  

  • If you have a probationary, or provisional license - or it is not an original license, it will not be accepted.  

  • If your license is not in English, you must provide a current International Driving Permit.

  • If your address is not current on the license, the suppliers will require a document such as a billing statement with current address.

If you’re traveling in another part of the world or would like more specific support about your journey, please contact us.