Yes, a Rental Vehicle Excess (RVE) policy can be extended mid journey provided that:
1. The original policy end date has not yet expired.
2. The customer does not intend to make a claim at that particular point in time.
Extensions of cover are not available where:
1. You have not first extended the Rental Vehicle agreement; or
2. At the time of extension, you are aged 76 years or over; or
3. You have not advised us of any circumstances that have given (or may give) rise to a claim under your original policy.
If your policy is extended, you will be issued with a new Certificate of Insurance.
Please note, the period of cover on your new Certificate cannot exceed 12 months.
To extend your policy, please contact RVE Insurance.